Monday, February 13, 2006

Mushy-Mushy Lovey-Dovey....

Wish ye’ all a very Happy Valentines day! :) For all those Valentines out there, kiss your wallets a sweet goodbye and for those who don’t get what all this is about, wait on till your heart skips a beat ;)
Yeah I admit I am one of those second kinds until few years who thought if De Beers decided the preciousness of diamonds, Hallmark invented the Valentine’s day…While I still hold onto that thought, I should admit I am realizing to experience the whole ga-ga about this day…the real deal is not in the day, nor in those parties, but its just a feeling shared by two hearts, even if separated miles apart :)

Yes, my first is on the other side of the world waiting to just hear me say how much I am still in Love, even after staying for 5 years in separate continents, I should add :) My second and now my better half and my lucky Valentine for the past two years is few hundred miles away, walking in the Seattle rain, humming “Akele… Akele” (or should I be singing that for him)
Oh well, the point is the two I loved the most in my life though are physically away from me, still stay so close to my heart today that I could just smell the freshness of my love for them, as fresh as the beautiful red roses that I just received from my Valentine :) So, it doesnt matter who you are, whom you love, where your love is, you just need to take that one step forward to make their day, a memorable one...what say? ;)

I wish you all again a very beautiful day filled with love and compassion! :)

PS: my first, btw is my best friend, my precious sister in India ;)

22 Comments:

Blogger Shikha said...

Hehe..and I was breaking my head to guess who that first love could be.

Tue Feb 14, 02:17:00 AM  
Blogger Obi Wan said...

If the woman is a man's better half, the man should be called her 'bitter half' :-)

A very happy valentine's day to all 3 of you (you and your two loves!).

May the Force be with you!

Tue Feb 14, 02:29:00 AM  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

sweet one dear :-)

physical distance can't separate loving hearts :-)>

Wishing you a very happy Valentines Day :-)

Cheers

Tue Feb 14, 04:19:00 AM  
Blogger Vaikunth said...

V-day message with a suspense :)

Tue Feb 14, 05:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day!
~~~
S. R. Nirmala

Tue Feb 14, 05:52:00 AM  
Blogger Neha said...

very sweet :)
a very happy vday to both of u!!
hey.. tth above comment is not by me.. someone's using my link.. n i hv no idea why!

Tue Feb 14, 08:58:00 AM  
Blogger coolvir said...

Hey i missed the small fineprint in bottom and thought otherwise...

Actually there was a time in my life when i thot i was in love with two girls...Man those school days :):)

Anywayz... Happy valentine day and in love distance hardly matters as long as your hearts are close...

Tue Feb 14, 09:22:00 AM  
Blogger Vamsee said...

Shikha - got u!:)

Obi Wan - 'bitter half', hehe may be another day, but for today he made my day!:)

Puneet - Thanks and you have a good one too:)

Vaik - zor ka jhatka dheere se lage types ;)

Nirmala - Thanks and u have a good one too, but dear why would you use someone else's URL? you can always post as Other if you dont have a URL of your own..

Gangadhar - Thanks and to you too:)

Neha - Thanks Sweetie...I just noticed that too and if you notice it on other blogs aswell, you may want to notify to Blogger support...

Coolvir - he he, dont we all in those days ;)Have a great day!:)

Tue Feb 14, 10:36:00 AM  
Blogger Jackal said...

Happy Valentines Day Vamsee...... . ) Shikha broke her head cozz of u.......Shikha hope u doing fine : )

Tue Feb 14, 12:00:00 PM  
Blogger R said...

Hmm..! But why choose just one day to make it memorable for the loves ones?!

Tue Feb 14, 12:43:00 PM  
Blogger SeePearrl said...

thanks for commenting on my blog. A very Happy Valentine's day to you too!

Tue Feb 14, 03:47:00 PM  
Blogger Dalicia said...

happy valentine's day to you :)
although my post wasn't romantic...*LOL*

distance does makes your heart fonder :)

Tue Feb 14, 10:33:00 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

I completely agree with you! :D
Happy valentines day to u too!

Tue Feb 14, 11:40:00 PM  
Blogger khelnayak said...

Hi...thanks for the visit on my blog. A very Happy V-day to you too! Though personally such days dont matter to me. :) I beleive more in celebrating life, whatever day it may be.

Wed Feb 15, 12:12:00 AM  
Blogger Ajit Chouhan said...

G8 valentine day 2 u ...

Wed Feb 15, 02:58:00 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

happy valentine's day <3 :D

Thu Feb 16, 05:33:00 AM  
Blogger Vidya said...

You are so right about the Valentine's Day. I have never been too fussy about it , mainly because my opinion is that no man can get away with pampering me for just a day !! :)

I hope you had warm fuzzy feeling on V-day and continued feeling on all other days !

Vidya

P.S About your comment on CRY- Lexington chapter , is it possible for you let me know what you had to do to get the chapter going ? I am trying to get help from anybody I can. Thank you !

Thu Feb 16, 12:33:00 PM  
Blogger Vidya said...

And can I blog roll you ?

Vidya

Thu Feb 16, 12:37:00 PM  
Blogger R said...

Update!

Sat Feb 18, 01:19:00 AM  
Blogger Sudarshan said...

I hope you had a great St Valentine's day..I didn't celebrate lol had no one to celebrate it with..thing should change soon..hehe

Sat Feb 18, 11:16:00 AM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

I'm late ... but, the fact remains that it's a very nice (sweet) post ... Hope u have a great week! :)

Sun Feb 19, 01:20:00 AM  
Blogger Vamsee said...

Jackal - Thanks and hope Shikha is well :P

Rohit - Agreed and I guess its human to err and grr and may be that's why blocking atleast one day specially not to do that helps!

WhiteForest, Elaine, My Ramblings, Ajit, Ricky, Michelle - yupp, Thanks and to you too :)

KhelNayak - Good decision:)

Vidya - hehe smart girl...Reg: CRY -we can discuss more offline but in short we aimed at local universities, desi stores and organizing shows on Diwali, Holi etc.

Vidya - coming soon.

Rohit - Yesh Yesh:)

Sudarshan - yay am glad its going to change soon for ya:)

Anup - Thanks and to you too hon :)

Sun Feb 19, 11:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home