Thursday, December 29, 2005

Ek Anek - My first vlog!


I had been thinking to post a video blog but didnt knew which one. I guess I wanted to post only the best (No-No, its not just my laziness) ;-) Today, I had my childhood memories refreshed when Nats played this animation video and I thought this would be a good vlog.

The "Ek Anek" short animation film was used as a filler by Doordharshan back in India. Indian animation surely came a long way since those times and I was surprised to see that Bhimsen, the same animator who created Ek- Anek had a huge role in it. Here is a nice article I found on Bhimsen.
So without me knitting any more stories, please click on the clip below and enjoy the video.

A blast from the past before we welcome the New Year! :-)



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice, a video blog.

You jumped over the audio blog - are we going to have to listen to you sing...

I used to hate this filler as I associate with seeing it whenever there is a rain delay to cricket matches. Almost like a Pavlov's conditioned reflex

Thu Dec 29, 03:12:00 PM  
Blogger Vamsee said...

yupp vlogs are in now:) Trust me you dont want to hear me sing ;)

hehe u cricket buffs :P

Fri Dec 30, 10:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you totally took me back to 70's with this one. Very neat that you are staying on top of the "in" things ;)

Happy Holidays you all:)

Fri Dec 30, 11:18:00 AM  
Blogger Vamsee said...

Srinath - Happy post Holidays to you too:)

Sat Jan 07, 10:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good one :)) my baby liked it too :))

Mon Jan 16, 10:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home