Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Ek Garam Chai Ki Pyali...



Hmm hu..I know! :-) Drinking chai is part of life for us, Indians.
To me, personally it is not just a wake up booster in the mornings, but it keeps my eyes open in those endless-techie-geeky meetings, it is what my friends and colleagues call my ‘signature’, it creates clubs of friends from different parts of the world, it is that one loyal friend during late nights of work, it is.. well, you know where this is going!

I don’t know what I would do if there is no Chai. So, I raise a toast to the best invention ever, refreshing Desi Chai! Wait a sec, what did I just say..

What if there is NO Chai? Hmh..No really, what would one do if there is REALLY NO CHAI!

I need a mug of chai to even think about that, so here I scoot…and to all you Chai lovers out there, happy late nights of work and many more mugs of chai while you ponder over that unimaginable thought or share your Chai experiences!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmm...chai

Tue Nov 29, 06:35:00 PM  
Blogger Sharad said...

Have heard of sutta yaari, biker camaraderie, golf buddies. And here is bindas bay's addition to the list - chai chelas :D

Wed Nov 30, 06:42:00 AM  
Blogger Vamsee said...

Nicole - Long time..Good Keep coming!

Sharad - We miss you here in the bay..Come back soon and join the Chai Chelas:-)

Wed Nov 30, 02:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

reminds me of the chai and jalebis we used to have at Lucknow...

with all the flies around to complete the chai experience

refuse to create one more account
chandra

Thu Dec 01, 04:54:00 PM  
Blogger Vamsee said...

Chandra - mmm perfect combo!:-)

Thu Dec 01, 09:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tea can help reduce Cancer?

Looks like one more reason to chug away at cups of tea..

Tue Dec 13, 03:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home