Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Connecting the dots...

  • Heard/read/made too many resolutions for new years – How many of them really make a “difference” in the big world picture?
  • We all dream of many colorful things everyday but what if there is only one color you could actually see?
  • A small mishap can make a life of a difference
  • Consistent yet determined steps can cover a globe’s distance
  • Human mind is evolutionary

Without much delay, I will connect the above dots with the first idea submitted to BindasBay. I received a request today to post an article about Louis Braille. I read through articles that MS sent and the above are some of my thoughts.

I salute to many of those Brailles’ who turned their disabilities into their strengths and made a mark for themselves forever. Here are some links to read more about Braille…

Wiki's take on Louis - Louis Braille on wikipedia

The Story of Louis Braille - A small story about Louis Braille and the history of 'Braille'

Out of Darkness - A book on Braille

Thanks to MS for submitting such a good idea for our Bindas Bay! :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Vamsee said...

Akshay & Ricky - welcome here!:)

Akshay - I guess there's lots to learn from such amazing people!

Ricky - Glad you liked my blog and I agree with you on how we fail to realize oneself before judging others :)

Fri Jan 06, 05:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home