Friday, December 30, 2005

A New Year gift for you!

The art of finding something that may please our dear ones, adding an element of surprise and sprinkling some love to make ‘it’ the perfect gift, is quite an ‘experience’. [I shall leave it there for both ended discussions] So, while I saw my pay check for this month shred away for all the gifts, I kept thinking what gift should I give to Bindas Bay? After scratching my head for few minutes, I came up with this analytical conclusion:

  1. Good comments on the blog =>(implies) The community appreciates my work => Community appreciates my likes (to some extent at least)
  2. From 1: What do I like as a gift (Nano, game/concert tickets, hmm…Vamsee, stop! Just “ONE” gift) + Gift needs to be digital for our savvy community
  3. #2 => Few more scratches on my head and few sleepless nights of serious thinking [a tad exaggerated! ;-)]

Finally, I decided to settle on one of the most wanted tunes. So Ladies & Gentlemen, proudly presenting you all the most precious and memorable title song of Malgudi Days. (Did I hear some Awwwws already?)

Oh! I know it’s not a gift until you can get your hands on it, rite!?! Here you go, go ahead and get the tune onto your ipods, blogs and proudly share it with your friends. [Thanks to Arjun for uploading it there]

A small gift for all my dear Bindas Bay community members, wishing you and your family a Healthy, Happy and a Prosperous New Year! :-)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for not singing...

I loved Malgudi days and this brings up a lot of good memories - hurrying up my mom-cooked dinner so that I can get in front of the TV at our Madras home to watch Malgudi days with my bro, sis and my grand ma. Sigh, those were the nice days...

And Wish you also a very happy new year

Tue Jan 03, 05:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You rock girl! I had been thinking of getting this for some time now...By the way, I was just blogsearching and found you..read your other posts and liked 'Reflections', 'Is this all there is..' and 'Ladies in Red' in particular. Keep the good posts coming. :)

-Shyam (NY)

Tue Jan 03, 10:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Vamseee,

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2 u toooo.....V din't had the TV in our house when this was on TV so didn't see mch of this..but I used to hear from my other frens..anyway..this will bring back the childhood memoirs which sometimes we need to relax our tired minds:):):):):)..always want 2 b a child huh:)

HAPPY NEW YEAR ONCE AGAIN....

Tue Jan 03, 11:28:00 PM  
Blogger Vamsee said...

Chandra - unff, wish we could relive those days..I remember, Malgudi days was one of the very few serials that my mom used to actually prompt me to watch! :P

Shyam -Welcome!:)Glad you liked it here...enjoy!:)

Chinnari_143: :)i heard the DVD is finally available, may be you can get that and watch 'em all now:)

Wed Jan 04, 06:57:00 PM  
Blogger Vamsee said...

Akshay - thanks for joining to be a part of Bindas Bay!
Yes, Malgudi days is one dear creation close to many hearts!:)

Fri Jan 06, 05:28:00 PM  
Blogger Adaengappa !! said...

Hey, thanks for droppingby my blog !
I've been looking for this malgudi days title song..Wow ,i found it here..Thanks a lot !
You may want to look here !!

Fri Jan 20, 05:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i dont know who r u whoever u r A million thanks to u...this is my fav symphony since from the time i was baby...i used to wait for malgudi to come every week on TV..i can still visualise all the episodes of RKs beutifully told stories n Swami is my fav character...god bless u thatnk a s lot:)

Fri Feb 10, 01:06:00 PM  
Blogger Vamsee said...

Adengappa - You are welcome, Enjoy!:)

Baljeet - what are bloggers for...Sure Enjoy, glad to be of help!:)

Fri Feb 10, 02:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home